Thursday, July 3, 2014

John 10:10 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 10:10 ... The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


In Jn. 10, Jesus is speak of "HIS sheep".

Jesus said ... I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.  Jn. 16:7

Jesus watches over "HIS sheep".  When we are born again, we are given the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, so that we have the truth through HIM.  The Holy Spirit is "the Comforter" also.  He reminds us of things which comfort us.  He reminds us of things which give us the truth in the issues of this present life.

And Jesus continually prays for HIS sheep ... and the Holy Spirit prays, interceding according to the will of God.

Jesus said to God ... Jn. 17:9 ... I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Romans 8 ... 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

So we who are born again have both Jesus and the Holy Spirit continually interceding in prayer for us.


God has given me an abundance, in both HIS Word and His understanding of HIS Word and also in material things as I live on this earth. 

I rejoice continually over the Holy Spirit who teaches all who are born again ... and guides all who are born again.  And the Holy Spirit even shows us things to come as God wills.  (Jn. 14:26 & Jn. 16:13)

As Paul said:  we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.  Rom. 8:37