Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Galatians 5:16-18 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Galatians 5:16-18 ... This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh:and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


First, you must have the Holy Spirit in you ... Second you must discern between spirits for both the Holy Spirit and the devil speak to us by bringing words, sentences, plans to our minds.

One of our little church group, was trying to get ahead and even impress people at her job.  Then she heard:  "You are like a whorish woman."  She thought this was the Spirit of God speaking.  But every time she told this and said it was God, I shuddered ... I could hardly read or hear this statement.

Recently I was lying in bed and began thinking of this and I seemed to wake up!  This statement was not from the Spirit of God but from another spirit that was trying to condemn this woman.  She condemns easily, assuming rather quickly that she is wrong.  She was raised Catholic and I can just see the nuns standing there teaching young people to have humility, by their own flesh and with a ruler as a punishment tool.  It is easy to see how the devil would use such in her life and imitate God with this.

I do not believe this sentence, "You are like a whorish woman."

She is reconsidering all this ...

At the time she heard this, she did not know to try the spirits as John told us to do.  I Jn. 4 ... 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.


If you are really of God and have been given the Spirit of God, you have authority over these other spirits which are not of God.

Usually we can tell that spirit behind that idea is not of God.  But when we don't know, we can directly command that spirit to tell if he believes Jesus is come in the flesh.  I just say to that spirit, "Do you confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?" ... and I will hear, in form of thought, "Yes" or "NO.  Often the response from that spirit when questioned is very gentle.

One time, I questioned a spirit after a thought came to my mind and I heard: "Well ... no."

But when we of the Spirit of God ask, that spirit not of God has to tell us.

This is a very helpful instruction to try the spirits.  (I Jn. 4)

Please read:  How to try the spirits to see if they are of God

Returning to the scripture at the top of this writing:  Walk in the Spirit ... this means to follow the Spirit of God when HE brings you an instruction.  (But first you must see if it is the Spirit of God speaking that instruction.)

Sometimes I will hear:  "Share this teaching with Sarah."  Then when I try the spirit asking the spirit that brought this instruction to me if he confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, I will hear "No." ... This spirit is a devil trying to get me to do something that has potential of causing harm.  For unless it is the Spirit of God "leading" you to share, it can do harm.  It is only that which God tells us to do that will be a work of God.

Again, I urge you to read:  How to try the spirits to see if they are of God.