Friday, July 11, 2014

Philippians 4:13 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Philippians 4:13 ... I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Christ which strengtheneth me is as follows:

Jesus Christ is THE WORD ... The Word strengthens me and enables me in the situation of this present life.

The Holy Spirit given to me brings The Word to my memory as I pray or as I go about my business on this earth and by that I can be led by God by HIS Spirit and enabled to do and to know the will of God.

By my own flesh (mind) I can reason and figure it out and still be wrong.  But by HIS Spirit I will always do that which is right in the sight of God.

His Spirit shows me what to do by reminding me of that which will show me the will of God.

But we must not believe every spirit for the devil also reminds us of things.

So we must try the spirit that brings the remembrance to mind.

I Jn. 4 ... Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Please read:  How to try the spirit to see if it is of God