Friday, July 4, 2014

After you've been born of the Spirit, then what?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

We are born of the Spirit by will of God who gives us HIS Spirit.

Paul warned:  Gal. 3:3 ... Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

What God showed me is just read the Bible and depend on the Spirit of God for what you need.  He showed me not to go out and try to find books where men teach me.  Just read the Bible.  That is what I do and have done for more than 30 years.  God feeds me continually by HIS Spirit.

I just begin reading in Genesis and read through Revelation.  Then I begin again in Genesis.  Along the way, certain scriptures will stand out to me.  I know this is the Holy Spirit in me trying to get me to focus on that scripture that day.  I usually do this.  God knows exactly what each of us need.