Thursday, July 24, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Jeremiah 29:11 ... For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


When we are born again we are a new creature, created to serve God by HIS Spirit which dwells in us.

God cares for those who are HIS children.  We show our love of God and the people of God as we keep HIS commandments.  And HE leads us by HIS Spirit and watches over us day and night.

Thus David said ... The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.   3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.  Psa. 23

And Jesus prays for the people of God ...  Jn. 17 ... Jesus says ... I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. (verse 9)

But few find the way of life for the cost seems so great.

Mt. 7 ... Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  


Jesus taught HIS disciples to pray:  "Deliver us from evil."  Mt. 6:13

But some do not want to be delivered from evil.