Thursday, July 3, 2014

Do you hate the evil?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When you are watching TV or reading book and you can see flirting which you suspect will lead to either fornication or adultery, do you hate the evil?

I know I hate the evil.  I hate adultery.  I hate fornication.  And when I realize this is what is about to happen I just turn the TV program off, not wanting to see the evil.  Or if it is a book, I just begin to skip pages until I get past this evil.  I hate the evil because I belong to God and have HIS Spirit in me.

I know my aunt (no longer living) felt this way also.  (Certainly all (or most) TV shows evil.)  The evil might just be people seeking their own way outside God but it is evil.  TV is of the world and we do not expect TV to be godly.  But many times when I am trying to watch TV and people begin talking I have to mute the sound not wanting to take their wisdom into my heart.  I want my wisdom to be from God in everything.

Do you hate the evil in churches?  I know I hate the evil when it appears.

If we have the Spirit of God in us, how can we not hate the evil.