Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Confess your sins directly to God who has power to forgive sins

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Who has power to forgive sins?  Certainly we know God has power to forgive sins.  The following examples shows us this power from God.

Mk. 2 ... 3And they come unto him  ( to Jesus), bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. 4And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. 5When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.  

6But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, 7Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? 
8And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? 9Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? 10But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) 11I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. 12And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying,  We never saw it on this fashion. 


Any human can say, "Thy sins be forgive thee."  But who has power to heal the sick ... to cause the blind to see ... to cause the deaf to hear ...to raise the dead ...

Put your faith in God and in Jesus and confess your sins directly to God who has the power to forgive sins.

It makes no sense at all to confess your sins to a human ...

From time to time a person will tell me of sins done.  I hate hearing this.  I wouldn't tell another person of my past sins.  I have worked all this out with God directly and am assured by God that HE has forgiven those sins so why would I tell another human of my sins?  I've even told God I wouldn't want to tell another human what I have done in past before I was born again.  God has never had me do this.

I'm ashamed of my sins.  Even though I know I've been forgiven by God and cleansed by God, I am ashamed when I think of past sins.   I certainly wouldn't want to speak of my past sins to another person.

Clear the matter up with God and then you will be clear with all who belong to God.