Sunday, July 20, 2014

How would you feel?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

How would you feel if you heard someone speak falsely about your mate?

This is how I feel when I hear ministers and church goers speak falsely about The Word of God.

I have met so many people who call themselves Christians without considering truth and establishing truth before they speak what they believe to be doctrine from the Word of God.  It is a very serious matter to handle the Word of God.  It is like handling the body of Jesus incorrectly.  So we must be very careful when we handle the Word of God.

=========

Recently I saw a dictionary definition concerning "taking someone's name in vain" and it really stuck with me to help me clearly define this action.

To take a name in vain would be to speak of that name with lack of respect.

I thought of how people of the world often use the name Jesus before they complain about something.  This is a disrespectful action.  I know they don't know what they are doing when they do this.  It is always very difficult to hear.

Please read:  Evil from pastors