Wednesday, July 9, 2014

When religious people come wanting information

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 16 ... The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came ...

When I read this, I think, "Oh, oh ..." knowing this is going to be a problem ... Here both the Pharisees and the Sadducees came to see Jesus wanting something from HIM.  The Pharisees and Sadducees couldn't even get along with each other.  If they join forces and come to Jesus it is bound to be bad ... and it was.  But Jesus handled them swiftly ...

Mt. 16 ... The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.


I haven't always been this wise.  There was a time when the religious people would call or write me or corner me in one of my meetings and I would be excited that they wanted to know things of God.  But it always blew up.  Without exception.

Now when I receive a letter from a religious person, it is about like getting a snake in the mail box.  I handle it very carefully knowing the likelihood of them wanting something or of them striving with me over some message.

Usually I take the letter "by the tail" and shake it.  The only possible good would be if an offering fell out.  For this would be sign of an heart touched by God.  I've been on Internet starting 3rd year though and no offering has ever come.  Most likely the person writing wanted something from me.  And this is always the case, at least it has been in past.  They want money.  They want books.  They want prayer (they don't seem to have faith themselves to pray).

There was a time when I put my email address on the blog but there was so much begging from so-called ministers that I finally removed email and phone number.  I was hoping people would share what God showed them but all they shared with me was a long list of their own works and asked me to send money to pay for their works.  (If God authors that work, God provides for that work and you do not have to beg others for money.)

I really can identify with Jesus when those religious people came to Him ...

Please read:  Evil from pastors