Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hebrews 13:5-6 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Hebrews 13:5-6 ... Let your conversation (manner of life) be without covetousness (strong desire, wanting what others have); and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


When I was about 20 years old (before I was born again), I was driving somewhere and heard a story on radio about a very rich man and his wife.  I thought the wife was so lucky to have such an husband.  "Why didn't I have this kind of husband?"

Then a week after I heard this story, another story came about this man.  He had just been arrested for swindling people. (Billy Sol Estes)  He ended up going to trial and being put into prison.

How terrible it would be for his wife!

After being born again and being "reconstructed" by God, covetousness seems to be gone.  I feel so grateful to God now.  Now what I want to do is to please God and to try to find out what God wants me to do and to handle things according to what I believe God wants.  "Not my will but Thy will be done."

And regardless of how my life appears to myself and to others, I know God has set everything up in the best possible way for me!  And I am very thankful to be exactly where I am.  Romans 8:28 ... And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


When a famous person dies, I often think, "What now?"

All that matters is belonging to God and being right in the sight of God ... this is the righteousness of God ... it is HIS righteousness we live in when we seek His will in the matters pertaining to this life and we choose to give up our will and do what we believe is right in HIS sight.