Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Woman going the wrong way

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A woman in our little church group sent me an email a couple of days ago and it was very disturbing.  She showed much confusion and what she was about to do had potential of great harm toward herself.  This woman has been with us for about 30 years.   She has a history of being unstable.  When she writes to me she produces no good fruit and often her writing is very disturbing, affecting me. I do not know if she is born again.  I do not have any real evidence that she has the Holy Spirit.  And everything starts with this.  I cannot cause this woman or anyone else to be born again.  All I can do is to be faithful to God share those messages which I believe to be from God and to keep sharing them. I have done this for many years and still do such both on Internet  and by email and telephone directly to the person.

Over a period of 24 hours, I believe God helped me to work through her problem and I am going to share with you the messages involved with this.

First:  The setting.

This woman reported 2 dreams which made no sense to me.  She tried to interpret them and that made no since either.  The basic interpretation she presented is that she believed that God was going to move her.  So she put her house up for sale.  God did not tell her to put her house up for sale nor did God tell her to do anything else she was planning. (She is 74 years old.) I can only assume that she was somehow doing this "by faith".  But this is an incorrect way of dealing in faith for before you can do anything you must hear from God and then your faith is built on that which you heard from God.  She was trying to make things happen.  Her faith was being built on her interpretation of what she thought God was going to do.  If God is going to do something, let HIM do it.  You do not have to try to make it happen unless you have specific instruction which she did not have.  Everything was coming from what she thought those dreams meant.  People are often wrong on interpretation of dreams.

The remainder of this involved 3 or 4 emails as follows:

The Emails:

Email #1 ... To Juliett from Joan Boney