Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalms 55:18 ... He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Psalm 23 ... The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.   3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 


Each time I am troubled and turn to God, HE restores my soul, often by reminded me of a scripture which settles me and assures me of the way of God. Sometimes I will be reminded of a dream which settles me.  But HE always restores my soul.  HE never fails.  I turn to God with the trouble and God restores my soul and I live in peace in the midst of the trouble.

When the religious people were stoning Stephen and killing Stephen, we read the following.

Acts 7 ... Stephen said ... Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 52Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 53Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
54When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. 55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. 57Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 58And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man’s feet, whose name was Saul. 59And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep
(died)


Stephen kept his eyes steadfastly on heaven.  We keep our thoughts steadfast on that which God shows us about the issue at hand after we pray.  This is the way we overcome and live in peace.

The religious people often try to kill the prophet of God and try to stop the prophet from speaking messages from God.  If you read the Bible you will see this over and over when you read the books of the prophets.  It is simply a way of life for prophets, both OT and NT prophets.  For prophets of God are used by God to show people various sins that they are doing and they do not want to see their sin so they accuse the prophets and try to stop the prophets from speaking.  I've had this happen many times in the 30+ years I have been a Christian and a servant of God in the assignment given me by God on this earth.

When I was on radio in USA, God gave me several judgment messages against ministers who were doing evil.  When I spoke these messages on radio, I was of course in danger.

At a meeting in Seattle, WA (USA), the radio station manager from Seattle was waiting for me outside the meeting room.  George said:  "Joan, you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you continue to speak the messages you are now speaking I don't know what's going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Without any thought at all the following words from the Spirit of God came from my mouth.  "If I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

The attacks hurt.  But always God restores my soul and heals me and leads me in the way of God.  God never fails to restore and heal me.