Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jesus knew HIS assignment

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 15 ... Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table. 28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.


When I read this, I thought of how strongly Jesus knew HIS assignment upon this earth.

Paul knew HIS assignment.  Paul was sent to the gentiles.

The prophets knew their assignments.  They went about speaking truth to the church and were often killed by the religious people. We, today, as prophets, as also killed by church people as they try to stop us from speaking.  But it is our assignment to speak to the church so we speak.

I Peter 4 ...As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.


Recently I received an invitation to go on TV.  I did not read the email.  I just deleted the email.  My assignment from God is to do these writings on Internet and to exhort the church in the scriptures on Internet.
Going on TV can't be an idea from God because it would be such an hard yoke to do this.  You would have to find TV studio to film.  Sounds terrible to me.  Also I know how to measure the wisdom that is from above:  James 3:17 ... But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And I know my assignment that was given me by God and that assignment is writing on Internet.  That is a very easy yoke.  Mt. 11... Jesus says:  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Many things try to pull us off our assignment.  We must know our assignment and hold fast to that assignment without straying.

Mt. 16 ... From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. 22Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.  23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. 

Jesus knew HIS assignment and even fought Peter who would have taken HIM away from HIS assignment.