Saturday, June 22, 2013

Emails from yesterday

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I received an email from a woman who said she is a prophet.  She does a weekly writing for the people on her mailing list.  She included a writing and asked me to read it and tell her what I thought about it.

I excitedly approached her writing thinking maybe we had another person of God to hear what God would say.

But the writing was just flesh trying to speak.


My reply to this woman:

I found what you wrote boring.  This was not the Spirit of God but was just your own flesh trying to do something.

====================

I received another email from a man who identified himself as pastor in Kenya who said he wants to work with us in Kenya.

I replied: 

If you have a message from God for the church send it. 

Please do not send reports about your activities.

What we are interested is what God says so if you have something God has said we would be interested in hearing it.

Joan

=====================

Then I received the standard email where the motive is to get money from me.

The person who says he is a "pastor" sends a long list of his works, followed by request for money

The Lord is not leading this man.  He is just one of many preachers who goes out to do works without being sent by God and then has to find a way to pay for his works so he asks people for money.  He is not sent by God and he does not have faith in God.  He has faith in humans.


I just deleted this man's email without responding.

Please read:  Evil from pastors