Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jesus knew what was coming

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 18 ... When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 2And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples. 3Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons. 4Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? 5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6As soon then as he had said unto them,  I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground. 7Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. 8Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way: 9That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake,  Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

Jesus knew ahead of times these things would happen.

When I read this, I thought of how the Holy Spirit "shows us things to come."

Jn. 16:13 ... Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 


When we are shown something coming, we might be able to take action to change the event.

Many years ago, I dreamed I lost my teeth.  After that dream, I selected a dentist and began a dental program and took care of my teeth as best as I could.

Recently when frightened concerning my eyes and vision, I turned to God and I had the following impression which I think was from God.  "Have I ever shown you anything about losing your vision?"  I thought about it and the answer was "No" .  Therefore I felt God was showing me this was not going to happen to me.

Pay attention to that which God has shown you!