Monday, June 10, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 111:7-8 ... The works of his hands are verity (truth) and judgment; all his commandments are sure. 8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Exhortations:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Most people cannot stand truth nor judgment.  And when we, as prophets, speak truth and judgment some who call themselves pastors and some who call themselves Christian will attack us because we spoke the truth from God and because we spoke God's judgments.

Prophets have always been killed by religious people.  Often in Bible the leaders of nation of Israel told the prophet not to speak to them of such things.  I have this happen over and over where those calling themselves pastors tell me to stop speaking to them.    But this is the way of prophets.  All you have to do to see prophets work is to read Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel.  These prophets carried the word of God to the chosen of God who were committing various sins.  The same is true for the NT prophets.  Often we warn people of their sins.

In 1982, I had the following word from the Spirit of God ... "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."  Over and over this message rang in my ears.

I Peter 4 ...  if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. 


After that, God showed me various sins being committed by big name ministers.  I tried to warn these ministers.  But I found getting warning to them was very difficult for they surround themselves with body guards and they have their phone calls and mail filtered so they cannot be reached.

At the time, I was on radio from coast to coast in USA so when I found they could not be reached I just spoke the warning on radio naming these ministers by name.

I received much persecution from church groups as a result for they were worshiping their ministers and did not want any wrong doing exposed.

God sustained me.

I still warn ministers and church groups when I am shown sin.  And God continues to sustain me during the attacks that come from them after I warn them.

But this is the life of those who are called of God to be HIS prophets.  Prophets speak truth and judgment to wrong doers in the ministry and in the congregation.  And  they often attack us and try to stop the message just as they attacked the prophets in the Bible.

Nevertheless we speak when God shows us to speak.  And we commit ourselves to God and HE heals the wounds that come to us from the attacks of those who do wrong while calling themselves "ministers" or "Christians."