Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Helped by God

Joseph Meriweather ... member of body of Christ

I would like to share with the church how GOD is a helper to me.  I have dog name mi mi.  I had to take her to the humane society to see about getting her teeth clean. They examined her teeth and told me they needed to be cleaned and also told me how much it would start off costing. 211.00 dollars if she did not have to have any teeth pull, that would be 30 .00 dollar per teeth if needed. So I made a appointment.  I call the place a day before the appointment and ask again about the price. The lady on the phone told me 575.00 dollars to 900.00 depending what have to be done. I said that not what I was told when I brought my dog in to be examined. Then said to  her that is a lot. I said ok . They also said I needed to stop feeding her the soft dog food because it would cause a build up on her teeth, and start giving her dry food.

After talking with the lady I told GOD that is a lot of money.  So me and my wife start talking it over about the costs.  She also agreed it was a lot.  We also talk about what kind of food to give her.  My wife said the dog need dog food with vegetables in it. I said ok.

That night before going to sleep I ask God for help.  I had a dream that I walk right into the humane society getting ready to approach the counter when a man stood right in front of me and said it cost too much money here. Then he show me a dog bowl and said this what to feed your dog. It was vegetable with dry food in it.  Then I woke up.

I start thinking about what me and my wife was talking about what kind of food to feed our dog with vegetable.  That morning I cancel that appointment, and thank GOD for His WORD.

I still needed to take my dog some where to be treated. I ask GOD were could I take my dog? And a thought came to my mind about this small animal hospital that no more then 4 miles from my house. It was early that morning about 7 am. I drove up to the hospital to get the phone number off the building.  Went back and waited until it open at 8 am. I call and ask if they clean dog teeth and they said yes. The cost for the cleaning would be 108 dollars.  Also if they had to pull teeth it would be 15 dollars per teeth.  I made appointment.  After that I PRAISES MY GOD for helping me.  With the shots and one small teeth to be pull also I had to have medicine, teeth cleaning came to 495.00 dollars.

This scripture came to mind ...  Psalms 46:1 GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.   

Our dog is doing just fine.