Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Called and prepared for the ministry of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

John the Baptist was chosen by God for the work he was to do.  While he was yet a baby, words were spoken over John the Baptist concerning the work he would do.

Lk. 1 ... And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 73The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, 74That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, 75In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life. 76And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways; 77To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,  78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,   79To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace. 


Two very interesting scriptures concerning John the Baptist.

Lk. 1:80 ... And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.


We can see that God kept John the Baptist in the deserts and while there John grew "strong in spirit" ...

And when it was God's time, John was revealed to the people.

Lk. 3 ... Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene,  2Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. 3And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; 4As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.



=========

Paul had a similar experience of being called by God and then trained by God.

Acts 9 ... And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 2And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.  3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.


And God told the following to Ananais concerning Paul ... Acts 9 ... Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name’s sake.


Although Paul preached Jesus as soon as his eyes had been opened, he tells us of a "period" of preparation where God taught HIM ...

Gal. 1 ... For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 11But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. 13For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: 14And profited in the Jews’ religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.  15But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, 16To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: 17Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. 18Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.  19But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord’s brother. 20Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God,  I lie not. 21Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; 22And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: 23But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. 24And they glorified God in me.


These are wonderful examples of being chosen by God for the work of God and being taught by God for the doing of that work of God.

II Cor. 3 ... Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.


John the Baptist had an assignment to appear before Jesus when Jesus first came in the flesh to this earth.

What about now?  What is the message before the second coming of Jesus, when HE returns for the church.

The message now is a warning concerning deception.  Deception will be rampant before the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Mt. 24 ... And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I
(Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.



Preachers are going to come in mass saying, "Jesus is Lord" ... and because they say "Jesus is Lord" these preachers will be able to deceive many.

This is the first sign of the second coming.

Also Satan appears as "as angel of light" (II Cor. 11:14-15) ... and the ministers of Satan appear as "ministers of light" and they will do great signs and wonders that would even deceive the elect if possible.  (Mt. 24:24)

Deception in the churches and deception among those who call themselves "ministers" and say "Jesus is Lord" will be rampant prior to the second coming of Jesus.

We will know them by their fruits ... not fleshly fruits ... but Spiritual fruits.  What do they say that is really from the Spirit of God?  What I find is they come telling of all their works, orphanages, old folk homes, Bible colleges, and such.  But what do they say that is really from the Spirit of God.  So far these people have said nothing at all that shows me the Spirit of God speaking through them.  They just tell of their many works.

We have been warned.  Be careful. 

I can certainly see this end time deception from the many emails I receive from people who say they are pastors.  Usually they begin with very flowery statements concerning the work I do (flattery).  Then they want to be "partners".  I explain we do not know what this means.  I am simply assigned the work of writing messages on Internet and exhorting the church on Internet.  I invite them to send a message if they have one.  And I never hear from them again. 

Many write wanting money.  By this they show the Lord is not providing for their needs.  They show their faith is in flesh and blood humans and not in God when they try to get me to send them money.

In both cases, we see "deception" and these ministers who do this are of Satan and not God and are part of the great deception of the end times.  And they come saying "Jesus is the Christ", "Jesus is Lord", just exactly as Jesus said they would do to deceive the elect.  Mt. 24  And Jesus said, "Be not deceived."  Mt. 24

Be warned.

Please read:  "Evil from pastors"  and "Antichrist in churches today"