Thursday, June 27, 2013

God causes us to prosper

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

No matter how poor you are at the present moment ... no matter how lowly you are in this world ... If you set you mind and heart on the "kingdom of God", on the Word of God, and focus continually on doing those things God shows you to do in each issue of this present life, God will cause you to get ahead even in worldly issues.

We do not consider what we should do to get ahead.

We just focus on this:  What does God want me to do in this present moment?  And we do that which we hear from the Spirit of God.  And we get ahead even when it looks as if we will be destroyed.

Mt. 6 ... But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34Take therefore no thought for the morrow:

I was born again in 1975.  I went into ministry full time in approximately 1978.  Then in 1979, God put me on radio and soon (within about a year) I was on radio from coast to coast in several cities in USA.  The first messages God gave me were on subjects of Taking Thoughts Captive (to overcome) and on Following God by His Spirit.

I spoke what I heard to speak and became very popular on radio in USA.  Hundreds and thousands even came to my meetings when I went from city to city.

I had just finished a meeting in Seattle, Washington, USA and was returning home when I heard these words in form of a thought:  "The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move."  I was thrilled thinking even more people would come to my meetings and more radio stations would be added.

A few weeks later, I heard:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

God showed me various sins in ministries being conducted by the ministers.  I first tried to speak to the minister. But the big-time ministers who were committing these sins kept body-guards around them so I couldn't get to speak to them.  Also they filtered their mail so they couldn't be reached by mail. So I spoke about these sins on radio and named the minister by name on the broadcasts.  This reached these ministers.

Most radio audience people hated these messages.  They left me by thousands.  Some radio stations put me off the air.  It was a very difficult time for me, especially since I was speaking what God showed me to speak and yet I seemed to be failing in every way.

While it seemed I was going down hill, the time came when one by one the ministers I spoke about on radio fell into public disgrace:  Jim and Tammy Bakker, Bob Tilton, Jimmy Swaggart ... What I spoke proved to be true.  People did not return to me.  But during all this time, God saw that I was financially supported by a handful of people who did not leave.  About 10-14 people remained with me and are still with me.

It has been 33 years since this happened.  Today I have no want of any kind.  I have no debt.  I have a house to live in.  And in 2012, God showed me to go on internet and these messages go all over the world daily and so far many people in many countries (more than 100 countries) have clicked on this Internet site and the page views to date are over 100,000 from almost every country in the entire world.

Like the end of Job, I find the end greater than the beginning ... Job. 42:12 ... So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning:
But many times it was rough going in the middle.  I never had financial problems though so few people were supporting me financially.  But the hard part was the loss of number of people as a result of the judgment messages.

However the defining statement for me came through my own mouth as a result of the Holy Spirit speaking in me.  It happened at a meeting in Seattle.  The radio station manager said:  "Joan, you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages I don't know what will happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Without any thought whatsoever, the following words came out of my mouth.  The Holy Spirit replied through me:  "George ... If I don't speak the message I believe to be from God, I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

That was the defining word for the next 30+ years of my life and I never held back a message I believed to be from God no matter what that message might do to me personally so far as people are concerned.

And God prospered me and put me into a place where there is no "want" at all in my life and I find everything I do prospers (turns out well) ... and this is very scriptural!

It all has to do with doing the will of God without thought for your own life and the consequences put upon you by humans on this earth.

So if you want to prosper and have everything turn out well, do all that God shows you by HIS Spirit without thought for your own life.  And keep on doing this to the last day of your life on this present earth.