Friday, June 28, 2013

Destruction of ministers Jim & Tammy Bakker

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In the early 1980's there was a husband/wife TV team called Jim and Tammy Bakker.  They were very popular on TV in USA.

I was shocked when I was vising in Detroit where I was on radio and saw a glimpse of their TV program at the home where I was staying.  I thought them abominable.

Later God gave me a message for them.  The message concerned adultery.  I delivered the message by mail and identified myself as an apostle/prophet of Jesus Christ with a warning from Holy Spirit.

The letter head on which I wrote had the name of our ministry group:  JESUS MINISTRIES

A few days later, I received a form type response from Jim & Tammy Bakker.  It said:  "Dear Jesus ... Thank you for your wonderful message... Jesus, I want you to know Tammy and I prayed for you today ..."

This really tells it all!


A few months later, a huge public scandal was shown about the Bakkers on network television in USA.  Their "ministry" disappeared.  They divorced.  Tammy remarried very soon.  Then she got cancer and died.  Jim Bakker was tried in federal court, found guilty of mail fraud and sentenced to 45 years in federal prison.

This is just one of many examples of ministers who turn the house of God into a den of thieves.

I Tim. 5:24 ... Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.


The Bakker's and Jimmy Swaggart and Robert Tilton are examples of "ministers" whose sins are open beforehand ... shown to all ... There are other "ministers" whose sins are hidden until the day of judgment and their sins "follow after" them and will be revealed to all then.

Please read:  Evil from pastors