Saturday, June 22, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Hebrews 8:10-12 ... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


The apostle John said the following:  I Jn. 2:21 ... I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it,

When we belong to God, HE has put in our mind and heart His laws HIS truth.

We do these writings on Internet because God gave me a dream showing me to go on Internet.  We greatly hope to reach that isolated person of God, that person who is surrounded by people who do not have the Spirit of God but say they are Christians.

For to that person, these things we write will be like a well of cold water in a very hot desert and that person will be refreshed and even hopeful, for it is possible for us to live in a city where there are many churches but no one we know of who is really of God and has the Spirit of God.

I do not know anyone in Lubbock where I live who has the Spirit of God although almost every person in Lubbock identifies himself as Christian and attends some church group.  But when I meet those people and speak, they stare at me blankly and I know they do not have the Spirit of God.

Some of you are in exactly the same situation.

God sustains us even in such times.  But we are also greatly rejoiced when we read these exhortations and we are united in Spirit even when our flesh is across the world from the other person.

We know the truth even before we read the truth because God has put such in our hearts.