Saturday, June 15, 2013

Focusing on that which is revealed by God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psa. 19:9 ... The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 


That which God shows you about the issue is true and right.

God gave me a dream about one of my cousins.  In the dream, she was blaming me for something I did not do.  She would not hear me in the matter.  I finally quit trying and left her house.  God was showing me this cousin would not be placated ... no matter how I try, she cannot be reached ... As I think on this dream, it shows me not to get involved with her thinking I can help her because I cannot help her.  Just leave her alone.

I've had dreams about two people who (in the dream) are not getting better but are getting worse.  This is truth.  Truth is not what my flesh would like to believe.  Truth is that which God shows me about them.  This is what I have chosen to believe about them when they are called to my attention.  This way my flesh will not deceive itself by thinking well of them as it wants to do.

As I thought on that which God has revealed to me about people, I remembered the following things which are true and righteous.

- When I bring correction, if the person never responds in repentance, this shows me that person does not have the Spirit of God even if that person says he is Christian.  It is the Spirit of God who convicts us of sin.  If there is no repentance, it shows the Spirit of God is not in that person to convict of sin.  I see this all the time in men who come to me saying they are "pastors".  I see this so much when I bring godly correction to individuals also.  These people do not have the Spirit of God though often they have been members of a church group for many years.

- When so-called ministers come begging for money or things ... or when individuals fail to overcome ... it shows me the LORD is not their shepherd.  If the LORD was their shepherd, there would be "no want".  They would overcome as they follow HIM.  But they are not following HIM.  Therefore they live in want and they fail to overcome.

- When I speak and the person replies and the reply is "off", that person can't understand what I am saying.  This is the same as Jesus spoke of in Jn. 8 when HE spoke to those who said they were of God but couldn't understand what HE was saying.  Jn. 8 ... Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.


These judgments of the LORD are right about them and such helps me overcome my flesh which wants to think well of them or wants to give them the benefit of the doubt.

The above concepts shown me by the Spirit of God are truth.  I have been focusing daily on these truths to strengthen my direction concerning such people.