Saturday, June 15, 2013

Not being able to focus

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There have been times when I would try to read the Bible and not be able to focus.  It seemed that I was drying up.  Yet I could see no reason for this.

Recently when this happened, I was talking to God about it and I felt I should read Psalms.  I started with Psalms 1.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.  2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

I thought about the times God showed me by His Spirit what to do concerning various issues of this present life.  I did what I was shown which is "obedience unto righteousness".  I even went back to those scriptures I had been shown in these matters and established myself again in the way of God.

I thought about that tree is planted by the rivers of water.  We are like that tree when we continually seek God's way on this earth.  We drink from the water shown us by God.

There is no way we can wither when this is what we do.

So any thought of drying up is from the devil to stop us rather than from God.  And it is untrue for the devil has no truth in him.  (Jn. 8)  The devil is a liar.  (Jn. 8)

We simply stop buying into those thoughts from the devil and choose to believe what God says.

Please read:  Booklet #2:  Dealing with destructive thoughts)

Also in above scripture, Psalm 1, we see that whatsoever we do will prosper ... turn out well.  That is because we are tapped into that "river of water", the word of God, as spoken by the Spirit of God.  And as we do that which God speaks to us by HIS Spirit, everything we do is going to turn out well, prosper.  It is not just in money but in everything.

Recently I had dream about my cousin.  This is a cousin who has always been very difficult.  People have said being around her is like walking on egg shells ... she gets offended so easily without reason.  Her mind twists things.  This resent dream showed me she was blaming me and I was not guilty.  I tried, in the dream, to reason with her but she wouldn't hear me.  She went and got another woman and they both ignored me so I just left her house.  I believe God is showing me it just will not work to try to communicate with her.  Just leave her alone.  This gives me a very strong anchor for the days ahead.  It shows me what to do.

God helps us with scripture ... God helps us with dreams ... Regardless of how the word of God comes, it is still the Word of God.

Please read:  Booklet #3:  Dreams