Sunday, October 12, 2014

Holy Spirit shows us things to come

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sometimes God will show us what to speak before the event ...

Recently I sent my cousin Jeanne a note telling her that which her mother told me:  Aunt Ardath told me she was taken into heaven once and it was all golden.  Jeanne and Aunt Ardath were Church of Christ members and they eliminate "supernatural things" in religion at Church of Christ ...  So this was very unusual.  I don't know if Aunt Ardath ever told this to anyone other than me.

I was speaking with Pam yesterday and it flashed through my mind what to write to Jeanne if she responds to this note I sent to her.

Here is what I would write next:

After I was born again, in l975, in the night while I was sleeping I was transported into heaven ...

II Cor. 12:3 ...  (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 

At that time, I was "merged" into the body of Jesus ... made one with the Word of God ... God and Holy Spirit were witnesses ... (I saw no man nor image of a man ... this was all in the Spirit)

After that, I was on fire, just wanting to read Bible all the time and hear and speak things of God ...

The next morning after this happened, I was driving to work.  I passed a church building where a funeral was taking place.  I said:  "OH ... a funeral ... how wonderful ..."  (I had just been to heaven and I knew how wonderful it was and I knew nothing on this earth could equal what was in heaven so leaving this earth was to be greatly desired.)

A few days later, in the night, the exact same thing happened again as it had before ... I was transported into heaven and merged into the body of Jesus ... made one with the Word of God.

I was visiting with Aunt Ardath at her home in Albuquerque.  The Holy Spirit said to me, "Tell her about being taken into heaven."  (I certainly did not want to do that!  That is not something you usually tell to a Church of Christ member.)  But I did tell her.

After I spoke, Aunt Ardath looked at me and said:  "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."

==========

(Today I realized I have a third letter for Jeanne, if she keeps responding to my notes.)

Remember the time you met me at airport when I came to Albuquerque on a buying trip?

As the plane was touching down on runway, I heard:  "Be baptized" ... (Holy Spirit directing me in form of a thought.)

As we drove to buy jewelry for shop, I told you I would be baptized that afternoon while in Albuquerque if you could arrange it at church you attend. 

You responded:  "But you've been baptized."

My reply:  "But I was not born again at that time."

Jn. 3 ... Jesus said ... Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God...  Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

I was baptized that afternoon.  When the minister lowered me into the water, the Holy Spirit said to me ... "This is like being buried with Christ" ... as I came out of the water the Holy Spirit said to me:  "This is like being raised with Christ."

===========


As we drove along in Albuquerque I spoke to you of many things of God and at one point you said: 
“I believe you are a Christian…I just don’t know how you can be.”
You must be born again.



Could something like the following really happen?


Acts 9 ... And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 2And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.  3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.