Friday, October 10, 2014

If it is peaceful keep dealing with them and if it isn't walk away, shaking dust off feet.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I was thinking of trouble I had with one of my previous lawn mowing services.  I was with them 7 or 8 years and their yard work was excellent. I never had to tell them anything.  They knew what to do and they did it.  Then it changed this year.  Late one night, I heard a banging.  It sounded like my back gate was open.  It is always closed and locked.  The next morning I found the back gate opened.  It was obviously left open by the lawn service.  Then a couple of weeks later, I found the back gate open.  Again it was left open by the lawn service. It is important to keep this gate locked.  We have a lot of wind here and it could be damaged if left open.  Also it is more secure to have it locked.  It is an 8 ft. gate and the fence is 8 ft tall.

Then one morning at 10:30 am my doorbell rang.  It was a person from lawn service.  He wanted me to go to back of house and open the gate.  I asked him, "Why don't you use your key."  He said they didn't give him a key. (At that time, I was still having some trouble walking because of the accident and operation done on my leg.  I didn't need this extra pressure on my leg that would have been caused by having to go all the way to back of property to open gate when the lawn company had been given a key.)  I could see poor management in sending this man to the property to do work.  He was here by himself, no crew.  Usually there was a crew of about 3 men and they weren't on the property very long.  With just one man I knew it would cause noise on property much longer so I told him just to forget mowing that week.  I also realized the crew supervisor was not the same man as before.  I called Cameron and he answered his cell phone and told me he is now working in the oil fields.  I see the source of the problem now and the reason for the change in the business.  Finally I decided to cancel the service and get someone else to mow.

As I thought of these multiple problems which caused me trouble again and again, I was reminded of Jesus sending out his disciples and telling them if they went into a house and found peace, stay there ... if not leave that house and shake dust off their feet.

I know God was showing me to do this with the business people I deal with here.  If there is problem, just stop and do business elsewhere.  No second chances.  If there is problems, problems will continue.  Just change doctors, or vets, or wood sales people.  Find people where you can deal untroubled.  There are lots of doctors and businesses to choose from even in Lubbock, Tx.

Mt. 10 ... And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 12And when ye come into an house, salute it. 13And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

It seems to me I was shown to do this with business dealings years ago but then I forgot.  Now I am reminded again to make changes when there is trouble.  Don't keep trying to make it work for you will not be able to live in peace as long as you remain with that doctor, or vet, or business.  At the first time of trouble, walk away.  Find someone else where you can work in peace.  No second chances.  It will just hurt you.  I'm sure this is what God has shown me by HIS Spirit.

An example:  About 5 years ago, when man who examined my eyes for eye glasses felt I might have an eye disease, he sent me to a glaucoma doctor.  This doctor began treating me to contain the pressure in my eye and to keep the glaucoma under control.  I didn't like going to this doctor.  I did go to him for approximately 4 years.  He over booked and I usually had to wait for at least 1 1/2 hrs before being taken into exam room and then it would usually be another 45 minutes or so before doctor would actually appear at the treatment room.  I felt we were treated by establishment like a load of cattle.  The office staff was very unfriendly and if we went to window to ask question they tried to put us in "our place".  I knew this way of office procedure was set up by head person, the doctor.  It is always the head person who approves such things as go on at his establishment.

They made me take "Field tests" about every other time I went in.  One day, after having taken the field test, doctor said to me:  "The pressure in your eyes is really good ... what I'm concerned about is your loss of vision."  He said no more and just left the room. I was terrified!  "Loss of vision ... am I going to go blind?"  After I got home, I called this doctor's office for I had forgotten I was taking a medicine and I wanted to see if that would affect my vision.  I was surprised when doctor called me back.  He said:  ? Are you concerned about your vision?"  (He really seemed puzzled that I would be concerned.)   Then he said: "If you are concerned about vision, you can come in anytime."  He was completely unaware that he caused the concern.  I didn't try to explain this to him.

I prayed about what to do and realized I needed to find another doctor.  I was shown to call the eye glass doctor and ask for another recommendation for glaucoma doctor.  I did that after prayer, and found the doctor I now go to.  This new doctor gave me a field test and compared it with the report of the field test from the other doctor.  It showed much better vision than the previous test showed.  I felt there was something wrong with the machine being used by the doctor who was concerned over "my vision loss".  Recently a second field test confirmed the better vision.  Second doctor thinks I'm doing well and pressure is contained.  He checks me every 4 months.  I am able to go to him in peace.  (And there is no problem with the office staff and you do not have to wait a long time to see him.  His waiting room seats about 8 people and usually only one or two people are there at a time whereas the other waiting room seated about 100 people and about 60 to 70 people would be waiting at a time to see doctor.)

Things are going to get really bad toward the end ... we don't want to have unnecessary bad in our lives.