Monday, October 6, 2014

Faithful in that which is least

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This morning I was reading the blog and found a typographical error in one of my writings.  I was reading on Kindle e-reader.  (It is easier for me to see the print on the Kindle than it is on the desk computer.)   I got up and went to the desk computer and corrected it.  Then went back to the Kindle and I found another typo and corrected it on desk top computer.  I went back to reading the writings.  I was reading for purpose of getting the scriptures and instructions deeper into me.  But then I saw another typo.  I was tempted to let it go.  It didn't amount to much anyway.  And then I heard this scripture ... Lk. 16:10 ... He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

I got up and made the correction.

It is so important to be faithful in that which is least.

Often I am reading the blog around mid-night.  That is when the new writings appear on Internet.  When I see an error, I get out of bed, go to the other end of house where computer is located, turn on computer, wait for it to load, pull up the writing and make the typo correction.  I turn off computer and go back to bed and continue reading blog.  Frequently I will see another typo.  Get out of bed and go back to computer, turn it on, wait, correct it, shut down computer, return to bed.

I have an understanding that we must be faithful in little things though those things matter little ... and especially when dealing with anything pertaining to God.