Saturday, October 11, 2014

Going out in peace

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When we go out into the world, it is good if we can go out in peace.  I'm never looking for wrong doing.  But I often encounter people doing wrong and the Holy Spirit reminds me of things people say that show those people to be wolves (wanting my money and wanting to devour me as they smile at me) ... But I do not want to be looking for wrong when I encounter another person.

Several years ago, I was looking for a church group to attend.  I never went out expecting to see wrong or looking for wrong.  But there was wrong doing and the Holy Spirit opened my eyes each time to that wrong doing.  And I did not return to that group when I saw the wrong doing although I often called the pastor and spoke to him concerning the wrong doing.

Concerning going out from my house or hiring a worker to come into my house, I keep a good heart, not looking for wrong doing.  But if there is wrong, then God has shown me to deal with such in a swift, decisive way, usually not allowing that worker or service back into my house and looking immediately for another service to take the place of the troublesome service.

Recently God showed me to keep list of names of individuals and businesses and put onto that list that which the Holy Spirit calls to my attention.  Again, I am not looking for things wrong.  I would never hire someone if I thought they would do wrong toward their work or me.  But what I am doing with these lists is putting on them those things brought to my remembrance by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, so I can live in truth and not deceive myself concerning these people.  This is a way God has shown me that I can "be sober" ... Several times in NT we are warned that we are to "be sober" ...

Here are a few examples of those things I write down in my notebook concerning individuals.

===========

Lists: (Truth from Holy Spirit)

Cousin # 1 ...
- Dream:  cannot go through her house
- Dream:  in dream, she accused me of spilling something on her carpet.  I tried to explain I did not do this.  She would not listen to me.  There was another woman with her and she was showing that person what I had done ... but I didn't do it.  She will not hear me and she will spread untrue things about me to others.
 - Cannot talk to this cousin.  It won't work.

Cousin #2 ...
- Church goer since birth but doesn't understand being born again.  Thinks we go to God by our own will.  Eliminates supernatural works of Holy Spirit.  Does not seem to understand that past sins are forgiven and removed by blood of Jesus.  
-  Wants to speak only of relatives, new babies, and fleshly things.  
- Communication with her can only be on fleshly basis, which I choose not to do.

CB ...
- waved in extremely friendly way when I was in driveway with air conditioning man who is "friend" of hers.  I was surprised but waved back at her.  Holy Spirit says:  "She didn't wave at you and wouldn't have waved except for a/c man.  She was not waving at you but at him."  
(CB dislikes me and considers me an enemy.)

Shirley ...
- asked me not to send writings to her but wants to exchange birthday cards

Contractor ...
- says he will do something on a specific date but often doesn't come do the work and often never shows up on any day to do the work he says he will do
- house has had many leaks
- a/c too large for master BR area and he knew it was too large when they put it in and he told me he was concerned about it being too large, but he didn't make a/c dealer put in the right size.
Stop saying this man is good contractor just because the inside of house looks good to me.  Many construction problems that should not be.

A/C man ...
- trying to pressure me into purchasing a/c unit immediately by saying there would be price increase after first of year
- his Yellow Page phone ad had the image of a "wizard" / pointed hat on head of man and a magic wand in hand.  Wants to present himself as having answers and being wise.
Do not deal with this company.

Firewood dealer ... 
- accused me falsely of missing 1pm appointment and made it seem that I had inconvienced him by making him wait on me ... but I reminded him that he told me to call him after the wood racks had been set up at 1 pm by the other company. (I called at 1:47 pm but he didn't answer phone.)  He twisted the truth.
- he delivered pine and oak ... I ordered pinon, not pine.
This man will not deal in truth.  Do not buy from him in future.  Hunt another firewood dealer.

===========

Keeping truth frees me to live in peace.  Deception causes me to be disappointed in people and that is very harmful to me.  Beware being flattered by people who seem friendly and smile at me.  Pay attention to the truth, what they say and what they do ... and to that called to my attention by Holy Spirit.

Go forth in peace knowing the Spirit in you is greater than the spirit in the world.  I Jn. 4:4 ... Though the whole world lies in wickedness (I Jn. 5), we overcome them because we belong to God and have HIS Spirit.

Wise as serpents but harmless as doves ... Mt. 10 ... but sober!