Sunday, October 12, 2014

Buidling myself up in the faith

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I enjoyed reading the writing published yesterday from Revelation 1 ...

I took each part and considered it.

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. It was God who made us and not we ourselves.  He corrected me and gave me HIS Spirit.  He transported me into heaven twice, making me one with the word of God.  He sent HIS angel who, with a voice like a trumpet, spoke 3 words to me (Hartford, Seattle, KWJS) as I slept.  I awoke immediately writing down these 3 words.  Immediately I talked to God asking HIM if HE was showing me to go on radio.  HE showed me to call the station manager.  Within a week, I was broadcasting on radio 30 minutes daily, 5 days a week.  And anything I do is "to HIS glory" and not glory to myself.  HE is the one showing me things so how can it be praise to me?  It is praise to HIM when I speak that which HE gives me.  HE is the author of what I say, not myself.  If I am the author then I glorify myself.  If I try to speak only that which is given me by God, then I glorify God and not myself for I am no more than one who is taking dictation.

 7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.  I don't know how everyone will be able to see HIM when some people will be on the other side of the world.  My mind is not capable of grasping such things. But I know what is written here will happen even if I do not know the way it will happen.

8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I thought of Jn. 1 ...In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  ... The Word of the Lord endures forever ... so Jesus, the Word is there before the creation and even after, for ever.


9I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
John spoke the word and for the words sake he suffered the exile to Patmos ... Even if John was there alone, John was not alone.  The Spirit of God spoke to John giving him something to do, writing the book of Revelation for the churches, then and now.


10I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, This is exactly like the "voice" that spoke the words, Hartford, Seattle, KWJS, to me and put me on radio.  I was sleeping and was awakened by a voice like a trumpet.  The words were like a trumpet blowing in my ear.

and his voice as the sound of many waters. I thought of a single verse of scripture and how it is so many waters and is used in different ways at different times ... no end to that living word ... it is not just a one time application ... many waters ...

16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: I thought of the cutting ability of the Word of God ... Heb. 4 ... For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

 and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.  Think how strong the sun is as it does what God wants.  There is a strength and power to things of God.  As we speak by HIS will there is a great power that people will not be able to forget though they may want to forget.  And we who carry HIS word may seem rude to the unruly but that is just the power in the message and not us.

17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead;  I've thought many times of church groups who do not believe in "supernatural" things in religion.  How can this be?  God raising Jesus from the dead was supernatural.  The working of the Holy Spirit is supernatural.  Things of God are very often unseen with natural eyes.  If you remove supernatural, you remove power.  And the Word is with power.

and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; 20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

==========

If you read though Revelation 1 yesterday and didn't stop to think of specific points as they pertain to you and other things, then you were eating and drinking the word of God incorrectly and were showing yourself careless concerning the Word of God.

Paul says ... I Cor. 11 ... For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.  30For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die).

And to read such scripture once and no more is questionable.  I read this scripture many times throughout the day and thought on it letting the water of the word wash over me and do a work.

Today, I plan to do the same thing with the various scriptures published today.