Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dealing in truth with people of this world

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday the cleaning woman asked me directly:  "Why do you have such a big house?"

She thinks this house is big when it is only 3 bedrooms with one bedroom used as office & 2 baths.  (There is a room upstairs which was not planned but was needed to give me a place to live while this downstairs was still under construction.)  It is a normal size house for this neighborhood but it has high ceilings which makes it look bigger than it is.  But basically this cleaning woman is envious of me.  She says her house is too small for all the people she has coming and going although now it is only her husband and herself living there.  And she says they are going to be moving to an even smaller house which is a duplex which they plan to buy.  When she told me their plans for their unmarried daughter to live in one side of duplex, I felt this was not going to work.  This girl has just graduated from college and I suspect she will want more independence.  But their thinking is just by their own worldly wisdom and is unsafe.

I replied to this woman: "This house is owned by our church group.  I do not own this house.  I designed it with open type space in living room/dining room because I was hopeful of having home Bible classes and this way there would be plenty of room to seat the people."

She seemed to back off her statement.


Inwardly I know God is pleased to provide well for me, even when I am alone. (Also I know God guided me in where to build, showing me the exact lot in a dream, and God guided me in what to build ... so I just did what I saw to do ... it is not too big for me.  I live here very comfortably.  This woman is not happy with her house and is envious and is a little bitter.)

I have known of her envy for a long time.  She is a very good cleaning woman but I'm not deceived by her envy and not deceived by her self-wisdom, wise in her own eyes.  She also shows sign of scorn, thinking I'm beneath her and thinking herself to be wiser than I am.  I don't know what the outcome will be.  She might end up being removed but I haven't heard that yet.

Lk. 21:15 ... I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Isa. 54:17 ... every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.