Monday, October 27, 2014

Book of Revelation

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

If you will look on the right hand side of blog, you will see we have added the book of Revelation ... I wanted to do this for myself.  You might benefit also.

I've enjoyed reading through Revelation.

Usually when Revelation comes up in my "reading through the Bible", I am a little afraid of the book and would really like to avoid reading it.  And yet we are promised a blessing by reading this book.

Rev. 1:3 ... Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.


This time, I've enjoyed reading Revelation and want to read it again ... I like having the chapters broken up in specific lines as we printed on the blog.

So I fixed this to be able to get to the various chapters easily by listing them on the "permanent" writings shown on the right side of blog.