Sunday, October 5, 2014

God working in an amazing way

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

For 10 years I have had a gas fireplace in my living room.  I rarely turn it on.  Last year I didn't turn it on at all.  When I step outside at night in cooler weather and smell the smoke in neighborhood from wood burning fireplaces, I am always sorry I don't have wood burning.  I like the sound of wood in FP.  I like the wood smell.  I like the variety in action when the logs decrease in size.  I don't mind the ashes.  

Last year, I considered switching from gas to wood.  But I knew I was physically not ready for this due to my accident and subsequent operation 4 years ago.

A few days ago, I was driving down street.  Next to me was a flat bed truck carrying fire wood.  I look longingly at the wood, wishing I had a wood fireplace.

All of a sudden last night, I knew to switch to wood.  

This afternoon, I went to the fireplace shop to check on glass doors and the other FP needs to make this change.

There was a young woman (30's) working.  She was very nice to work with.  I got everything I needed but I had left my tax certificate at home.  This is from State of Texas and declares this property tax exempt.  I told the young woman I would go home and return with the official certificate.  I only live about 5 minutes from the store.  So I went home and got the papers and started out to the car and all of a sudden I knew I needed to take pictures of the house for her to see.  I tried to reason this away.  "She wouldn't want to see the house."  But this was so strong that I had to walk back to the office and get the pictures.

I went back to the store and began showing this young woman the pictures.  I still didn't understand why I was doing this.  But it was very strong inside me to do this so I just kept showing her the pictures of the interior of the house.  Then I came to an exterior picture.  When I showed it to her, she sort of froze.  Then she said, "Do you have any relatives in Carlsbad?"  I thought it over and named one relative I thought might live in Carlsbad.  She looked at me and said:  "Are you related to Jeanne Beeson?"  I was stunned.  Jeanne is my lst cousin.  (I had forgotten she lives in Carlsbad.)  This young woman said:  "I am Nicole Beeson ... Jeanne is my grandmother by marriage."

All this led to many things.

Jeanne became upset with me about a year ago.  She wanted me to come see her.  She is about 94 and obviously feels she will not be alive too much longer.  I told Jeanne my car is too old to drive on road trip.  (I live about 200 miles from Carlsbad.)  But I told Jeanne I would rent a car and drive there if she would like to talk about spiritual things rather than fleshly things.  This made Jeanne very angry and she wrote me a very angry reply.  (I told this to Nicole and warned her in case she wants to mention to Jeanne that we met.  Also I warned Nicole that Richie & his wife (her husband's parents) do not like me either in case she thinks of mentioning that we met.  I didn't want Nicole to end up in a difficult position.)

I was thinking about Jeanne last week ... two or three times.  I suspect she is near dying.  But I didn't know what I might say to her if I tried writing.  Jeanne is almost deaf and can't hear on phone so only way to communicate with her is by letter.

Because I met Nicole, I knew I had a way to write to Jeanne.  This opened what I believe to be a very important door, especially for Jeanne.  I will have a letter ready to go into mail on Monday.  I think it will be a relief to Jeanne to have settled matters with me on earth before she dies!  I knew God arranged this.  I was so excited.  (Also I am excited over the FP change which will happen Monday!)

As I spoke with Nicole I told her about Jeanne's mother, my Aunt Ardath.  We were very connected spiritually.  Nicole is Church of Christ.  They do not believe in supernatural moving of Holy Spirit.  But I told Nicole how God showed me to tell Aunt Ardath that I was taken into heaven twice shortly after I was born again.  This is not something you usually tell a Church of Christ member.  After I told this to Aunt Ardath, she replied:  "Something like that happened to me and it was all golden."

I also told Nicole that while Aunt Ardath was in hospital with broken hip I called her.  She asked me what I thought should happen to an old woman like her who tried to sit down on chair and missed the seat and fell and broke her hip.  I replied: "You should have mercy."

Then Aunt Ardath asked me what I thought happened to us when we die.  I replied, "We are asleep.  It is just like sleeping.  When we sleep, we awaken and we have no idea how much time has passed."  

I told Nicole when Paul awakens, 3000 years will have passed!  And I began quoting I Thess. 4 in part.

I Thess. 4 ... But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (die), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

(About a day after I spoke with my aunt, she had stroke and was brain dead.  They had her on life support and Jeanne was going to have to give the order to pull the plug and let Aunt Ardath die.  But she rallied long enough that Jeanne didn't have to do that.  And then she quietly died as she slept.  Aunt Ardath was going to need to have a root canal upon her return from Kansas.  Now she didn't need a root canal!)

I don't believe Nicole is born again.  But I suspect she was affected by what I said to her.

Now I can write Jeanne before she dies.