Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Did she go to doctor too late ... or could her situation be a judgment from God?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This week a young woman (in her 30's) was telling me about the death of another woman.  This young woman said:  "She went to doctor too late."  This woman, like so many others, judge situations by their own thinking in the matter.

But I know some people who are members of the body of Christ fail to deal properly with scripture and end up "weak and sickly" ... and many die.  Says Paul in I Cor. 11:29-30

Also I Cor. 5, concerning the member of the church who was committing fornication, Paul said:  4In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.


I do not just assume the doctors could have saved a person had that person gotten there sooner.  I know this is what most doctors will say and most people will believe, but I see things contrary to this human reasoning as I read Bible.

When a person says that to me, I also note that person, knowing that person deals in wisdom of the world while attending church as did this young woman.  I've also heard that Catholic woman who is not born again say this same thing.  But both these women think they know but I know they are only reasoning this with their mind and with fleshly wisdom.

Cancer was around in Bible days and is still around today.  It has never been cured.  Every year we hear the same thing, that humans think they will cure cancer with more money.  But I know it was there in the days of the Bible.

II Tim. 2 ... Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 17And their word will eat as doth a canker (cancer).

I'm not saying cancer is a plague from God but it certainly could be.

I'm careful in dealing with such subjects.