Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Delivered by HIS angel

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday in the writing done by Pam concerning companions, concerning  Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, I noticed the following:

Dan. 3:28 ... Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent His angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in Him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

Concerning Paul, I noticed:

Acts 27 ... But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss. 22And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man’s life among you, but of the ship. 23For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, 24Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee. 25Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me. 

Notice the angel was standing by Paul and then the angel delivered the message to Paul.

We have the example in the Bible of the angel unlocking the doors of the prison and telling Peter to come out ...

Acts 5 ... 17Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation,  18And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. 19But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, 20Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life. 21And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught. But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought. 22But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned, and told, 23Saying,  The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors: but when we had opened, we found no man within. 24Now when the high priest and the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these things, they doubted of them whereunto this would grow. 25Then came one and told them, saying,  Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.  


Angels of God deliver us by the will of God.  Angels of God speak messages to us from God.  Angels are very mighty in power and are commissioned by God to do HIS work and HIS will.

Many years ago, I had the following dream.  An angel was watching over a young child as the child played.  When the child got close to danger, the angel pulled the child back.  This was a good angel.

In the dream we were judging angels ...

I Cor. 6 ... Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life 

Back in the 80's, in the church group I was attending at that time, a woman kept speaking of seeing angels.  I told God I hadn't seen any angels.  I was reminded of the most significant thing is to hear angels and obey their voice, although truly seeing angels by the will of God can certainly affect you but I knew many were seeing angels by their own fleshly minds.

Col. 2:18 ... Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,


Mostly angels are servants of God and messengers of God ... doing the will of God.

Sometimes God will let us have a glimpse of angels and know the power of angels but we also see this through the scriptures pertaining to angels.  We know the two angels were sent to get Lot out of Sodom and Gomorrah and to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

Gen. 19 ... And there came two angels to Sodom at even ... (the angel said to Lot) ... For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it ... 15And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.   16And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city...22Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither.


Angels delivered instructions to Joseph which Joseph obeyed immediately.

Mt. 2 ... 

...  the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. 14When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

... But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, 20Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life.

Ex. 33 ...

,,,   2And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:

Ex. 23 ...

20Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. 21Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. 22But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.  23For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. 24Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. 25And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. 26There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. 27I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.  28And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee. 29I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. 30By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land. 31And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee. 32Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. 33They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

As we read the book of Revelation, we will see many acts done by angels according to the word commanded by God.

God allowed me to see a group of angels in an open vision this year as follows:  They were jumping up and down with their hands in the air rejoicing because an individual held up the wisdom of God in honor in front of a worldly man who had been exalting worldly wisdom.

January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night.  All of a sudden a very loud voice, like the voice of a trumpet, spoke the following words to me:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"  I believe this was the voice of an angel speaking.  Within a week I was broadcasting on radio station KWJS.