Saturday, October 4, 2014

Flaunting good works before my face

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

(revised from yesterday)

Yesterday I received a note card from my lawn service ... They announced they were giving a percentage of the money we pay to cancer fund.

I threw note into trash and went on with my day, although I didn't like the note sent by Lawn.

When I went to bed last night, I pulled up the blog and read the daily writings while I was waiting for the next day's blog which would appear at mid-night.

A message was about "charity".

It was like the word "CHARITY" sent an electric shock through my body and I recalled the subject of the lawn people giving to cancer and attaching our lawn fee to their "good work" ... And then I hear the passage in Matthew where Jesus told us not to sound a trumpet before our gift.  I knew this was the Holy Spirit showing me to write to lawn people and to share this.

I sent the following to Taylor, lawn service.

=============

Mt. 6 

Jesus says

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  

2Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 

3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

===========

Please cancel lawn service at 9201 Genoa Ave effective immediately and send me final bill.



Joan Boney