Sunday, October 26, 2014

Aftermath of going to doctor

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This past week, I had to go to doctor for yearly exam.  I would not be doing this except for the fact that to get prescription for Ambiem doctor requires a yearly exam.

Prior to going to doctor, I was praying about going, asking God for help and I heard this from the Holy Spirit ... "Just answer his questions."  This is what I did.  This is third time I've seen this doctor.  He already knows I don't want to do lab work, no blood tests.  I'm just there to get Ambium for sleeping due to operation following accident and bone broken in hip which cannot be repaired.  I can take pain medicine for sleep or Ambium.  I selected Ambium because there is no after effect when I take this.

At doctor's office, I declined all the various shots he offered me ... tetanus, diphtheria, flu ... I declined his offer for blood tests which he said would show if I have cancer ...

Then he said I should exercise ... I had considered doing more walking even before going to doctor's appointment so this seemed reasonable to me ...

This morning I prayed about exercise and was reminded of the following:

I Tim. 4 ... refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. 8For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

God saying to me, "Don't get all caught up in this thinking it to be a good thing ... It is worldly thinking."

Doctor said I should eat Tums for calcium ... and take some kind of vitamin, I can't recall the letter name of the vitamin ... (Past experience with vitamins ... when people have insisted I take such ... the bottle just sits in my cabinet and eventually I throw it away)

But this morning I did ask God about the calcium and the vitamin  ... and I was reminded of Elijah ...

I Kings 17 ... And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, 3Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan. 4And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. 5So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan. 6And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.


I believe God was telling me:  "Don't get all caught up in vitamins and calcium and such ... You'll be fine with the foods you are eating."  (Once before when I considered foods, I was reinded of Elijah and what God fed him with ... bread and flesh twice a day...  no fruits or vegatables)  Certainly I have the option of adding such things as fruits, vegatables and I do eat these from time to time but there is no regimented formula such as they do at doctor's office where they say 3 servings a day and such.

The point is this:  The world, especially medical world, can put us into unnecessary bondages thinking it is wise.  God knows the truth about all things.  So when we belong to God and ask HIM what to do, we can free ourselves from unnecessary slavery to wisdom of man.  (Of course it must be done through faith in God and an ability to recognize the speaking of the Holy Spirit which is Spirit of Truth in matter at hand.)