Monday, October 6, 2014

About angels

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In reading through the Bible, I am at Revelation. 

This morning, some things about angels stood out to me when I read chapters 2-3.  I noticed the following:

Rev. 2

1Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write;


To each of the 7 churches, it was the same thing ... "Unto the angel of the church ... write."


Then I noticed the following:

Rev. 3:5 ... 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 

I thought of the dream I had years ago where I was on a bridge and met a "man" and he said they had been waiting a long time for me.  (He was excited.)  I said, "Do you know me."  He replied, "Everyone here knows you."  Then I saw into a large, impressive room which was like a fine library in England.  Some "men" were sitting at a long table.  On top of the table were magnificent jewels, precious individual stones.  These "men" were examining these stones. Then one man said, "Then it's settled.  We'll go help her."  By that statement I realized I was seeing angels though they looked exactly like men.

When I read Rev. 3:5 ... He that overcometh ... will I confess his name before my Father, and before his angels"... I realized that is how those "men" (angels) in the dream knew me.  Jesus confessed my name to them.

It all has to do with overcoming through HIM (through the Word) and speaking the Word in truth.

Lately God has been showing me a view of angels ...I relate this to Elisha who knew the angels encamped about him when the king was trying to kill him.  And Elisha said, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.  II Kings 6:16

I remembered Jesus saying:  53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?  Mt. 26:51


I remembered the recent open vision which I reported where God allowed me to see a group of angels in heaven.  They were jumping up and down with their hands in the air rejoicing because an individual held up the wisdom of God in honor in front of a worldly man who had been exalting worldly wisdom.

I thought of the time I remarked to Pam that the neighbor who hates me and the a/c man who is her friend who now hates me will join together to speak ill of me with each other.  Pam said, "But what you said made the angels happy."  I replied, "That's right."  I knew the neighbor and the a/c man didn't matter.  The angels matter.

I think God is allowing me to see more about the angels in order to encourage me to speak truth to the worldly.


It really did something to me to see those many angels rejoicing in heaven.  I have thought of them many times since God allowed me to see into heaven.