Tuesday, October 21, 2014

They confess the world, we confess God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I had lunch Saturday with a woman who confesses the world and the ways of the world.

This time, each time she presented a worldly concept, I present a godly concept.

For example:  At one point, I told her how God is constructing in me some new ways.  She said it takes 21 days to break up a habit.  I said, "That might be the case in these people who are not of God ... but God is able to change us immediately ... nothing is impossible with God." 

I then told this woman how Pam had lived her entire life trying to please people ... and she recognized she was going wrong way and needed to focus on pleasing God.  Pam thought it would take years to overcome this practice she had done for years.  But that same hour, God brought forth the following scriptures and Pam was changed within that day by focusing on these scriptures.

James 4:4 ... Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

James 3:17 ... The wisdom that is from above is ... "without hypocrisy" ...


=========

Later I was explaining how God was showing me to live in peace and if I hire a worker and he troubled me, find another worker ... no second chances ... he will just keep troubling me ... live in peace ... If a worker does his job without lying to me and I can live in peace with him, stay with him.

I told of the wood seller who failed to fill my order as I ordered it ... I ordered oak and pinon ... He delivered oak and pine though when I placed the order I specifically asked if he had pinon and he said, "Yes."  I told this woman I would not buy from this man again.  I would find someone else.

This woman said, "He's probably hard of hearing ..."

I replied that I don't care what the problem is.  He did not work with me where I can be in peace.  He troubled me.  I will not buy from him again for this is what God is teaching me.

She shut up!

The thing God showed me is the following ... When Jesus sent them out, Jesus instructed:  And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.  Mt. 10

Most likely this man lied to me.  Pinon is a wood that comes from New Mexico, neighboring state (350 miles from Lubbock).  He said he got his wood from East Texas, 500 miles the other direction from Lubbock.  He probably didn't have Pinon when he said he did.  But certainly he didn't fill my order as I requested and this troubles me about this man and therefore I will hunt another wood seller.


This is the way God is teaching me to live ... If there is no peace in dealing with someone, find someone else.

============

Importantly, I did not hold back any truth God has given me from this woman.

People who choose to come around me end up being saved.

People who do not want to hear what I say depart from me.

This woman keeps coming around me, calling me from week to week ... seeking me out.  I have purposed to speak the Word of God to her each time the subject surfaces calling for the Word of God.  I am no longer holding back the Word for fear it will offend her.  Salvation is in truth, not in lies, deception, and hypocrisy.  Salvation is not in making the flesh of man feel good.  Salvation is in seeing we were wrong.  I'm not trying to show her she is wrong.  I'm showing God is right.

=============

What I have written here is an example of Romans 10 ... That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 

Confessing the Lord Jesus with the mouth means confessing that which God has given you by the Holy Spirit concerning the matter at hand.  Tell that!

It is not a matter of saying "Jesus is Lord" ... Jesus is that Word given us by the Holy Spirit ... When we share that which God is giving us by HIS Spirit, we acknowledge that our Lord is Jesus though we don't say "Jesus is Lord" ... The Word itself is Jesus and is our Lord ...

I've seen everyone in my path born again ... my mother, my dad, my uncle, friends, neighbors ... everyone who has come across my path and has chosen to return and talk to me ends up born again.  Those who can't stand what I say leave me and don't want to talk with me.

I Jn. 2:19 ... They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.