Saturday, September 20, 2014

Today ... message for Pam

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was reminded of the writing Pam did when she spoke of the neighbor who emailed her asking for the name of landscaper.  I realized this woman emailed rather than phoned because she did not want to speak with Pam but she wanted the information from Pam.

I called Pam and told her this.

Pam replied:  "They are in the mountains."

Pam has a stronghold in her life of finding excuses for humans and trying to think the best of what humans do.  God is tearing down this stronghold brick by brick.  Pam understands this but as we see, the problem is still in her.

At one point as we spoke Pam acknowledge the problem she has but she indicated God will overcome this in her and I agree. Then Pam said: "greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in the world."


I responded:  "Then let's stop excusing those spirits that are in the world and let's stop trying to find ways to praise those spirits in the world.:"

Pam certainly agreed!

This will be broken up because it perverts God's judgment of truth.