Monday, September 29, 2014

Prayer

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I pray that God will give me more of the word of God ... not less.

Three months ago, I was spending less time in the word of God than I am today.  Now I read Bible when I get up in morning as I have done ever since being born again in 1975 ...

And I find I am wanting to read Bible & blog (and scriptures in blog) at night when I go to bed.

And I can't wait until the next day to get to read all that is on the blog and see what God has for us.  Even though I write many of the messages, I still can't wait to focus on next day.  And often I do not wait.  At mid-night CST/USA the new messages appear on blog.  Most nights, I read them at shortly after mid-night.  I find I start clock watching around 11:30 pm and am waiting for the mid-night hour when the new messages appear on blog.

I know I am wanting more word of God.

And this is how it should be with us for God says ... Heb. 10 ... 22Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


Everyday we live on this earth we draw closer to the return of Jesus and the Day of the Lord and the Judgment seat of Christ.

The things on this present earth grow dimmer day by day!