Tuesday, September 30, 2014

No matter what the temptation, the answer is the Word of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When we are born again and run into a temptation, or a problem, or even when we have slipped and partially fallen, the answer is the word of God.  The way of escape is the word of God.  There is a portion of the word of God which fits the problem and is the answer and we simply purpose to believe that word of God setting everything else aside.

This week end, I ran into a ministry problem and I felt I was just not able to deal with this problem.  But I was reading something printed on the blog on Sunday and I saw I am able no matter what I might feel like.  I focused on the following:

I Cor. 10:13 ... There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


This morning, I continued to focus on the Word of God concerning the issue.

I am able ...

- God equipped me to do this work. 
- God revealed HIMSELF to me and I was born again.  
- God gave me HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit so I could communicate with HIM and with HIS people.  
- I was taken into heaven twice and merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God.  
- God gave me the spiritual gift of exhortation for the work of the ministry, for the edification of the body of Christ.  
- God put me on radio to speak exhortations from God. 
- God put on Internet to do writings on this blog.

able means:  having the power, skill, means, opportunity to do something

In my case, I am able to do the work of the ministry in the offices to which I am called, apostle/prophet.

All I have to do is continually focus on the Word of God.  And not focus on thoughts sent by devil and my own flesh.

By meditating on the Word of God day and night, I have the power which will enable me to do the word of God.

Joshua 1 ... Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.  8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.  9Have not I commanded thee?