Sunday, September 28, 2014

Important guiding word for those who are born again

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Peter said ... "Gird up the loins of your mind ... be sober"

When you are born again, you cannot afford to get all giddy about people and fail to see the truth about them.  If you do this, you can end up having these people stick to you and trouble you like a thorn caught in your flesh.  You do it to yourselves by failing to look at them in truth and by keeping them attached to you by allowing them to think the worldly things they are speaking are wise and/or good.  When they speak, often we keep silent not wanting to offend them.  We don't agree with what they are speaking but we don't want to cause trouble.  By our silence, they go away thinking that we agree with what they have said.  This is hypocrisy on our part ... hypocrisy is to pretend you think one way when you actually think something else.  The wisdom from God is without hypocrisy.  James 3:17

Concerning this matter, the Spirit of God said the following to me:

"Don't get drunk with fantasy and imaginations about people ... focus on truth about people."

Yesterday an air conditioning/heating man came to my house to service my heating/cooling equipment.  As he arrived he pointed to the house across the street and said, "They are some of my best customers."  I replied, "Gordon who is now dead told me about your company but his wife became angry with me and will not speak to me though I have tried to resolve the matter with her."  This truth stopped him and he spoke no more about this woman.  As he was leaving my house, this woman was in her front yard and waved in a very friendly wave.  I instinctively raised my hand to wave at her then I realized she wasn't waving at me.  She was waving at this heating/cooling man.  Had it just been me out there, she would have ducked her head and looked away as she always does.  That is truth.

We have to choose to live in truth and look at people in truth.  We cannot afford to live in an imagination.

I sat down and listed truth about some relatives and other individuals for it is so easy to forget what is really truth and think a lie.  Then we end up getting burned again.  Certainly we do not want to live in hatred but we must live in truth.  We have compassion even when they will not accept our apology or our word.

Concerning individuals, I listed truths about them in my notebook.

Person #1  
- she is full of worldly wisdom and likes to tell this worldly wisdom making herself seem wise
- she enjoys people of the world, not people of God.  
- she is determined to set people straight by her own worldly thinkng
- she is self-righteous (This is what God showed me about her as I was praying about her several months ago)

Person #2  (a cousin)
- she delights in being wise of herself.
- she will not hear wisdom from you that you speak from God.

Person #3  (a cousin)
- she thinks herself to be wise in religion but her religion is of her church group, not of God.
- she will not hear you in things of God
- she loves to speak of fleshly things ... babies people have just had ... good works of people ... 
- she feigns humility but she shows by her acts her determination in her own thinking
- can't be around her without trouble

I have a tendency in time to forget the real truth about various individuals and to begin to think of them in an incorrect way and often think I can communicate with these individuals.  When I reach out to them and try, the truth reappears and there is trouble or they try to take me in by their own perceived self-wisdom.  Nothing of God just things of this world and their view of this world and their perceived wisdom concerning this world.  I don't want to be a part of any of that kind of wisdom.

Again, what the Spirit of God told me ...

"Don't get drunk with fantasy and imaginations about people ... focus on truth about people."

 It is impossible for the natural man to receive things of the Spirit of God says Paul ... I Cor. 2 ... 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.