Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Holy Spirit teaches us all things

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are several things the Holy Spirit does for us when we are born again.

One thing  the Holy Spirit does is to teach us all things.  Jn. 14:26 ... not just spiritual things but "all things" ... 

When I owned my business in Dallas in 1975, it was my job to buy jewelry and art works, pottery, for the shop.  Before I would go to the American Indian reservations to purchase items, I would pray, asking God to guide me to the exact item I should purchase.  I depended on God, through the Holy Spirit, to teach me what I should buy.  This is exactly what happened.  Every item sold and I never had a sale until the month before I closed the business to go into ministry at which time I reduced the price of items by 10 percent.

I know the Holy Spirit teaches me secular things as I need to know such.  I depend on this all the time.

teach means:
- show me how to do something

Today, I was trying to work through the problem of a noisy air conditioning unit.  I have central a/c in this house.  The unit itself is outside on a concrete block.  The forced air comes through air ducts in the ceiling.

This afternoon the metal grates that cover the hole where the air returns are located were called to my attention.  These grates have vent slots which allow the air to pass through.  All sound is made from vibrations.  As the air passes through the slots in these decorative grates, noise is increased.

What happens to the sound level if the grates are removed?

I removed the grates and turned on the a/c and was really surprised.  The noise level was reduced into about 1/2 the sound compared with the when the grate panels are on the holes.

I believe I can live with this level sound and I won't need to replace the a/c unit with a variable speed unit which is quieter.

Amazing!

I know it was the Holy Spirit who directed me this way to help me.

Jn. 14:26 ... 26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things,


Not only does this solve my problem but it greatly comforts me!