Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thinking of Paul

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was thinking of Paul recently ... how kind he was, how gentle ... And I said to God, "I'm not like that."  And I heard, "Paul was not a prophet ..."

Oh, Yeah ...

I thought of Elijah and Elisha ...

But Paul had ability to deal with the church people harshly when they allowed sin to continue without correcting themselves ... I remembered the following ...

II Cor. 12 ... 20For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 21And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.


Bewail
- express great regret, disappointment, or bitterness over something by complaining about it to others
- cry or wail loudly about something
- prolonged high-pitched cry of pain, grief, or anger
- manifest deep sorrow for, lament
(related to:  Woe)