Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dangerous situation

Joseph Meriweather ...member of body of Christ

I was laying across the bed just  a moment  ago when the  thought came to my mind how the LORD had protected me from  harm some years  ago . I was taking the cross town bus here in Detroit.  As soon as I got on the bus I heard these words in my head . No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;  I went to the rear of the bus and sat down, wondering what was  this all about. The bus came to the next stop. Three young men got on the bus. I noticed two of them had bags in their hands . They came to the  rear of bus where I was sitting. One of them pulled a gun out of a bag. The other  man pulled bullets out of a bag.  For some reason I wasn't afraid.  They were getting ready to load gun. I started talking to them about being born again. They were listening  to me speaking about JESUS ... DO YOU KNOW THEY COULD NOT LOAD THAT GUN. I told them, " You don't want do this. Get rid of the gun." They got off the next stop... no harm to me and the other passengers. I did not hear of any bus getting robbed.

Great protector  JESUS ! I gave thanks to  the LORD.

Isaiah ;54 ;17 No weapon that is  formed against thee shall prosper;and every tongue that shall rise against  thee in judgment thou shalt condemn .This is the heritage of the servants of the  LORD , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.