Thursday, May 10, 2012

Transported into heaven by God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Shortly after I was born again, in the night, while I was asleep, I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God, with the Holy Spirit, and with Jesus (although I didn't see anything but I knew I was with them).  At that time I was "merged" into the body of Jesus (made one with the Word of God).

When I awoke, I was so happy.  I was driving to work and passed a church building where they were having a funeral.  I said, in a very excited way, "OH ... a funeral ... how wonderful ... a funeral!"  

Then I wondered what am I doing being so happy over a funeral?


But I had just been in heaven the night before with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit.  I knew there was nothing on this earth that could ever equal that ...

( Similar to what Paul wrote here ... I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.  2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.  II Cor. 12)

Then a few days later, the exact thing happened to me again ... in the night while I was asleep, I was transported into heaven.  I was with God, with the Holy Spirit, and with Jesus (although I didn't see anything but I knew I was with them).  At that time I was "merged" into the body of Jesus (made one with the Word of God).

I had no idea what this meant.  I thought this happened to all who were Christians.  I was on fire!

Then one morning I was having breakfast with my friend Bill.  He was about 10 years younger and like a big Saint Bernard puppy  (so happy and friendly).  Bill was raised Catholic and then he had a born again experience about 6 months before I did.  All Bill talked about was being a Christian.  Before I was born again, I thought, "What's the big deal ... isn't everyone a Christian."  Then I was born again!

As we had breakfast (Bill was at other end of table shoveling the food into his mouth with great gusto as he always did), I said, "Bill ... you know, you're right ... this Christian thing is great ... What I like best is that thing that happens to you in the night."  

Bill continued eating but said, "What thing?"

I replied, "I don't know what it is called.  It's that thing that happens to you in the night when you are taken into heaven and are with God, and Christ and the Holy Spirit ..."  Then I noticed Bill had stopped eating.  The spoon was suspended in mid-air.  His mouth was open ... and he said, "What are you talking about?"  (This was the first time I had told anyone what happened and the first time I realized this didn't happen to everyone.) Then Bill said, "Have you told Donna about this?"  I replied, "I haven't told anyone.  I thought it happened to all Christians."

I didn't know what it meant until years later when I came to believe that at that time I was put by God into the two ministry offices (apostle/prophet) that I was to operate in for the remainder of my life on this earth.

After that, I had a dream ... I was traveling with a group of people and our plane landed on a very small island.  When they got ready to leave, I realized they were going to leave me behind to take care of some children.  It was hot, dirty (like a pineapple field).  I said, "I won't stay ..."  Then I paused and said, "Unless you want me to stay."  They did want me to stay and I stayed and they flew away.  There was a pastor and his wife on the island but they wouldn't come out of their house.

So for the next 34 years I took care of children ... the church ... That is what I expect to do until I die.

A few years after all this, I was visiting my favorite aunt who was Church of Christ member.  I was reminded of what happened to me and I knew God was telling me to tell Aunt Ardath.  I didn't want to do that.  Church of Christ are very non-Holy Spirit types.  But I knew I had to do so.  So I told her.  I was shocked at her response.  She said ... "Something like that happened to me once ... and it was all golden."

I always knew Aunt Ardath was very different ... this explains it!