Friday, May 18, 2012

Letters from ministers

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Letter from businessman:  "DEARLY BELOVED; I AM FROM INDIA.AND I AM A CHRISTIAN .AND I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE FOR YOUR HELP .AND I AM REQUESTING YOU FOR YOUR HELP.WOULD YOU HELP US .

I NEED YOUR PRAYER HELP THAN ANY HELP FROM YOU .BECAUSE I AM DOING A BUSINESS (CROCHET BUSINESS),HAND MADE'S.AND I AM LOOKING FOR BEST IMPORTERS IN THE WORLD.SO PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR BUSINESS AND FOR OUR FAMILY.WE PRAYING FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN.

My response: 
I owned a business in 1975 ... and was new Christian ... I just prayed and God worked it all out.  All you need to do is pray yourself.  You don't need anyone else to pray about this for you.  You have access to God through Jesus Christ.  You have same access to God that I have so it is only necessary for you to pray! 
That is the wonderful things about NT salvation and the Holy Spirit ... Holy Spirit is given to all who belong to God.  And all who belong to God have access to God through Jesus Christ.  Our access to God is not through another person!  God hears each of us who belong to HIM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter from minister:
i had a request to ask of you, we pray that you allow to be our ministry friend,
spiritual mother,
spiritaul advisor.
and prayer partner.
My response:
I'm glad you were reached by the messages.  We share daily exhortation which help us to expand our foundation in Christ against the day to come. 
We make the Bible our source to show us how to conduct ourselves.  So if it is not in Bible, we don't try to do it.  "Spiritual mother" is not in Bible.  "Spiritual advisor" ... Jesus gave us apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors teachers ... but also each who have the Spirit of God have an "anointing" with and the Bible says ... 27But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. I Jn. 2
Love, in Christ,
Joan


------------------




Then the men of Israel said unto Gideon, Rule thou over us, both thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son also: for thou hast delivered us from the hand of Midian. 23And Gideon said unto them, I will not rule over you, neither shall my son rule over you: the LORD shall rule over you.  Judges 8 

 
========================================================================