Tuesday, May 29, 2012

God frees us

Joseph Meriweather ... pastor

This Monday will be memorial day .where they will honor war veterans ,the living and the dead .I am also a Vietnam veteran .I didn't know a thing about The true and living GOD  back then . But I give honor to the great and mighty GOD that let me make it back from such a miserable war . Now that I am saved by his grace I will always be grateful for his Love toward me. He brought me out of a miserable state of drunkenness and bad dreams of the war. I can look forward not backward . I  don't feel like I have to spent my time talking about thing I did in that war. 

Philippians 3 ; -8 and verse 13... Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of CHRIST JESUS my LORD ,for whom I have suffered the loss of all things , count them as dung that I may gain CHRIST ... 
verse 13... Brethren ,I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

verse 14 ...I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 

There is nothing so great to be able to have the peace of GOD inside of you .
=========================================================================