Saturday, May 26, 2012

Plowing in hope

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I answer the people who inquire of me, I answer them "in hope" .

I explained it this way.

If I was out in field in hot sun plowing a field and putting seed into ground, I wouldn't be saying, "I know nothing will come up."  I would plow in hope.

My hope is that those who are of God reading this will be built up in the faith toward God.... that they will make adjustments to their lives based on scripture ... that they will build a good, daily base for their lives ... that they will rejoice in the Spirit of God, for God gives us HIS spirit to lead us and to guide us and to teach us while we live on this present earth ... that they understand that our sins (past, present, future) are paid for by the blood of Jesus and not by our own works...that they will set forth to be servants of God and not servants of their own desires (Not my will but Thy will be done.) ... and that they will learn to be content with such things as they have for godliness with contentment is great gain!

I always hope each person will be helped by these exhortations.  For I know these exhortations are by the Spirit of God and I know it was God who directed us to go onto internet and do these writings.

So I plow in hope when I do these writings and when I publish the writings of other apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, and members of the body of Christ.

For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. I Cor. 9

-------------

(Comments by Pam Padgett ... teacher)

This reminds me of Isaiah 55:10-11 

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


=========================================================================