Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Turn on light / darkness flees

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.  2And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this? 3Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.  Judges 2

When you turn on the light, the darkness will flee.  When the light is gone, the darkness fills the room.

Light and darkness cannot co-exist.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said,  I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. II Cor. 6

Most of us have relatives and "friends" who are unbelievers.  When we are around them, don't we come away with thorns in our minds, things they say that are untrue or unrighteous?  And we grieve and are burdened because of their words.

And if we speak light, they are offended by our words.

Light and darkness cannot co-exist in peace.