Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Leaving danger

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This past week, I had the following dream ... I went into a house.  I heard gunshots.  Everyone in that house was killed.  I left that house and went into another house.  Again I heard gunshots.  Everyone in that house was killed.  I left that house.

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves,  II Tim. 3

Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man.  Psa. 140

God defined "violent" to me as:  the person who wants to get what he wants without regard for that which it will do to another person.

The violence comes from those who are "lovers of their own selves ..."

They destroy everyone in their house.  But in the dream, I just walked out.
========================================================================